Seal Travertine Tile was published at June 8, 2017 at 5:14 pm. It is uploaded under the Tile category. Seal Travertine Tile is tagged with Seal Travertine Tile, Seal, Travertine, Tile..
Sealseal1 (sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
Travertinetrav•er•tine (trav′ər tēn′, -tin),USA pronunciation n.
Also, trav•er•tin (trav′ər tin)USA pronunciation .
- a form of limestone deposited by springs, esp. hot springs, used in Italy for building.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
The article about Seal Travertine Tile have 9 attachments including Cleaning Travertine Floor Tiles In Havant Finished ., Travertine Mosaic Tile - Before & After Sealer, Shower Cleaning, Sealing And Restoration In Sarasota, FL Homes:, Image Titled Seal Travertine Step 15, Travertine Floor Completed, Travertine Floor Aylesbury After, Image Titled Seal Travertine Step 10, Sealing Backsplash Travertine How To Seal A Stone Tile, Applying Sealer Around A Recepticale Box. Here are the attachments:
Contrast of Substantial Notice Sculpture by Breadth place. The purpose continues to be the same thing together with the level that is next: you to definitely be much in looking at the statue more versatile. In this case, the length between the statue of the space, establish the most limit sculpture that is high. As an example, when the range between the statue with a rooftop just 3 yards away, an effort so that at the most only one meter-high sculpture.
Seal Travertine Tile is rich with designs such as the sculpture is an ingredient that may sort the classic style inside and outside the chamber, is not any exception to backyard. Sculpture in the park's place was initially emblematic and is usually simply made-of rock. But along with contemporary sculpture's development, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both shape as well as the materials used with all the progress of technology and creation of new supplies, including white concrete in point.
Change the keeping of the statue's size by Location. In cases like this, a little sculpture can be situated in involving the plants or to the edge of the footpath backyard. Meanwhile, statues that were greater could be placed in the heart of the park or the corner